Rules & Regulations
*N.B* All pods are sanitized with ‘OZONE’ generator
- Check in between 3 pm and 6 pm. Early check in available from 1 pm for a fee of €20
- Check out before 11 am . Late check out also available for an additional cost of €20
- All bedding and towels provided based on two persons sharing .
- Additional bedding & towels for the extra bed ( futon and /or camp bed) available for a fee of €25, you are welcome to bring your own also.
- We are a pet friendly park at select pitches only
PET FRIENDLY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Dogs can only be booked in advance . Should any guest arrive to the pod park and campsite with a dog that has not been booked in at the time of booking ,your booking will be non valid and non refundable.
- maximum allowed in our park and campsite is TWO dogs per pitch/booking .
- Pet friendly option apply to select campsite pitches and select pods only (Kitchen Garden Pod , Holly, Hickory and Hawthorn tent pitches )
- Owners must bring their own bedding/towels, lead, toys and food for their dogs.
- Please note dogs are NOT allowed on beds and furniture in the pod .
- €100 deposit is required for dogs staying in the pod . This will be refundable at check out , provided your dog has not caused any damage to the pod .
- There is a €150 fine for anyone who is found not to be ‘cleaning up’ after their dog has fouled on the grounds or surrounding grounds of our park .
- Dogs must be inside at 10pm
- If your dog is causing any disturbance to other guests or displaying any aggressive behavior , we reserve the right to ask you to leave the park .
- Dogs must be kept on short leash at all times except in the designated dog run area .
- Dogs must be walked and accompanied by adults at all times.
- Dog owners are responsible for any personal injuries and / or property damage related to their dog . Owners should be aware that they will be required to sign a waiver at check -in regardless of whether they carry personal liability insurance or not .
- Goats Path Farm and Pods Park will not accept any responsibility for any actions taken by your dog during your stay